When you become part of a family, your money can do more.
Like any membership organization, the Mile Marker Club has a collection of features and benefits designed to serve the needs of its members. Where our collection differs is that any one of these benefits, realized at any one particular moment in time, can have a great impact on the growth and preservation of the wealth of you and your family – it can help you achieve your financial freedom dreams while preserving it for generations to come.
Ongoing Financial Education
The Mile Marker Club was founded on the idea of empowering investors to take control of their wealth. This begins with invaluable wealth education materials and conversations with the industry’s top financial experts, all of whom have a unique knowledge of the needs of investors like yours.
Whether you’re an accredited investor, you currently have private investments or you’re simply open to private investments, these wealth education materials can dramatically improve the rate at which you reach your financial goals – and help you change those goals for the better.
Our wealth education support include:
- Live, In-person symposiums
- Live industry expert webinars, fully available to watch the recordings
- Blogs, newsletters and Strategy-specific implementation guides
- Educational Videos to help you craft your own plans
- Economic Data to help guide your capital allocation decisions
Passive Cash Flow and Wealth Independence Personalized Support
- Private, Members Only, Deal Flow Library
- Annual Goal-setting and Wealth Objectives Strategy Session
- Private 1:1 Coaching with Industry Experts
- Participation in Mile Marker Club Symposiums
- Private Balance Sheet Loans to take advantage of co-investment opportunities
- Learning from Industry Experts on a wide range of financial strategies
- Access to your own Personal Financial Website
- Passive and Active Cash Flow Forecasting
- Wealth Organization
- Risk Management/Insurance Structuring
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- What-If Scenario Analysis
- Pension Plan Maximization
- Family Wealth Retreats
- Rental Property Portfolio Analysis and Structuring
- Personal Financial Reporting
- Liaibility and Expense Management framing
- Tax Optimization
Private, Alternative Deal Flow
It’s hard for accredited investors to find a consistent source of quality private deals. We do a lot more than just share deals; we’re involved from inception to presentation to investor communications to ensure we offer the best possible deals – for ourselves, as well as our members. We are investors too, so we work with our various deal operators to ensure they can provide the highest standards you deserve.
Due Diligence and Transparency
We initially vet each deal and deal operator, working with them to improve various aspects of the offering through our business development service process, offered by our sister company, Heritage Capital USA, Inc. In many cases, our members will have direct access to the CEOs, CFOs, Presidents and deal operators of the investment opportunities so you can have every question answered. While each member independently conducts their own due diligence before investing, our combined efforts help to bring the best opportunities forward for consideration.
We do more than curate deals. In many cases, we are investing our own money right alongside our members. In every sense, we are in this together.
By addressing multiple sectors in our deal flow, we give our members more opportunities for growth in constantly changing market conditions.
Diversification of Risk Spread
Everyone knows not to put all their eggs in one basket. Not everyone has enough baskets from which to choose. We make sure you our members have the diversification you deserve.
We are always looking for – and improving – content for our deal flow to give our members a constant source of investment opportunities. We don’t want your money to sit there; we want your money to do more.
A National Network of Accredited Investors
Using the word “club” in our title is a deliberate choice. We have created a private circle of like-minded accredited investors, all of whom are anxious to learn and willing to share information. It’s unusual for members to walk away from a symposium or meeting without pocketing a few valuable nuggets of information that will help them down the road.
In addition to meeting and learning from other members, there are opportunities to have one-on-one conversations with members of the Mile Marker Club management team, other subject matter experts and the executives involved in our deal offerings. In this way, our club is very much a family; we all help each other, support each other and celebrate each member’s successes.